 Off-Topic / Fun / 8541
  Re: new group

(...) In order: 1. Build some Technic cranes (or find some, if they live down at your local pond) 2. Teach them how to post (the hardest part, I'll admit) 3. Make them xenophobes who like to talk amongst themselves 4. Get a loon to play the bass (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: new group

(...) Well, if you're already down at the local pond, just get a bass to play guitar. Dave! (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: new group

(...) Just a note: that might cause treble, seeing as how they gut so strung out all the time. -John off to .pun we go... (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)