 Off-Topic / Fun / 8526
Re: Digital Camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:33:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GnIr29.8Cp@lugnet.com>, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

  Thank you to everyone for your input.  One thing that strikes me as
particularly amusing is that everyone is giving suggestions for cameras that
photograph LEGO models well, but I should probably have specified that I'd
be taking pictures of other stuff, too!
  Thanks again,

     Dave!

Why would you want to do that, Dave!

(Ending a sentence with Dave! W00T! Hey, I did it again!)

   Yes, but it was done ungrammatically both times.  With all due
   respect, you're risking Fleebnorkery, sir!  :D

   Love and rockets,

   Your Eighth Grade English Teacher™