 Off-Topic / Fun / 8463
Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:

Dang... If you thought it was confusing before with 2 Dave's and one James,
wait till you try it with 2 Dave's and 2 James's! :)

Wait until a few Eric's show up, and maybe a Chris or two...

Hey, I think it'd be great to have another Dave!  Now, it could be
problematic if there was a Dave, or even a Dave.  And what would we do with
a Dave?  Any of those could cause big trouble.  Especially in multiples.

Like Dave?

Dave?

How about Dave!, (Dave), or even Dave!?

  Or, when sojouring en España, ¡Dave! or even ¿Dave?

     Dave!