 Off-Topic / Fun / 8389
Re: Ages on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Dear LD-

On shop.lego.com, under Baby, Baby Toys, the ages listed for the sets is
inconsistent...

Some - like set 2522 list the age as 0.3-2
others, like set 2587 list the age as 6-24M

The months designation is much clearer than the decimal one...

set 3160 is set at .6+, which is a little confusing... I'm guessing that you
meant it as 6M+ and not really .6 of a year?

What?  You've never heard a proud mother refer to her child as 1.25 years old?
(Not 15 months...)

Thanks, sorry to nit pick, I'm just trying to gather the data accurately.

JLB

-Jason