 Off-Topic / Fun / 8345
Re: thank you sir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Slagging Oz AND MS all in one strip!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2001-10-29

sigh
http://www.top100.com.au/

Note the TAB (gambling agency) makes the top ten!

Re the takeover bid, I think the world's leading ute manufacturers have a
better chance:

Ford revenues + GM revenues = $170b+ $185b
GDP for Australia: $380b - $15b (current account deficit writedown)

$10b short -- we're safe for the moment!

--DaveL