 Off-Topic / Fun / 8326
Re: Legends Club Car comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:06:32 GMT

It was I think April of 1995-I went to TRU after exams and wanted to buy a
Metroliner, and I couldn't find one.  I asked them to search their database
and there was one possibly left in like Wawa* or wherever, but I wasn't
going to drive out there....

Calum

* - For non Canadian readers, Wawa is an actual place in Canada, northern
Ontario, but I like many others pick it as a remote town or village to use
in comparison to cosmopolitan Toronto or Ottawa.  (Or Montreal) :)

For Canadian readers, Wawa is an actual place in southeastern Pennsylvania,
home of the Wawa Dairy and its' line of dairy/convenience stores, but, so
far as I know, no TRU.