 Off-Topic / Fun / 8293
Re: LP????? (was: debatably a debate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 04:20:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:

As I have said before, I think the LP is disproportionately white. I think
it is overwhelming white. As I have asked before, do you prefer
"Disproportionately and Overwhelming White Man's Club" (or DOWMC)?

Hey guys!  Did'ja happen to notice the makeup of the participants of Lugnet,
and in particular those who regularly post to .debate?  Gosh, it looks to me • as
though the demographics are quite similar to those of the LP, age and
concomitant income, perhaps, notwithstanding.  I dunno, Scott, I'm afraid you
are a member of a dreaded-- dare I say it-- nope, can't do it.

LP?????

Larry Pieniazek?
Loud Party?
Long Play(ing record)?