 Off-Topic / Fun / 8286
Re: deep frying chocolate & beer (Oz Style)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:02:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Simon Bennett writes:

Perhaps to make things clearer I should mention that in the US a Mars is a
Topic.  A US Mars is a Milky Way whereas a Milky Way in the UK is a Three
Musketeers (US).

Yes, thanks loads for that. Ever so clear

Let me just add, in the same spirit:

Rowley's invented KitKat. But KitKat is sold by Nestle everywhere in the
world (since they bought Rowley's) except the US (where Rowley's had
licensed KitKat to Hersheys before Nestle bought them, and where Hershey
said to Nestle "gee, I think we'll keep the license, thanks just the same")