 Off-Topic / Fun / 8183
Re: Snotty Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:24:00 GMT

LOL!

Pretty funny stuff. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
I've noticed recently that the mecha in this group keep getting snottier and
snottier. Hey I'm all for pushing the limits and such, but some of these
creations are soooo snotty. I mean come on can't we all just make some mecha
that aren't such snots?
And then there are some mecha out there, yes there are, that are snobs as
well! Some even go so far as to be BOTH snotty AND snobbish!!! When is this
going to stop? I
I've seen at least one mecha that's neither a snot nor a snob but still
manages to be a snead. I've got to tell ya the snead is the worst!
Please, I emplore you guys stop building such snotty, snobby, sneady stuff!!!

BTW
snot = Studs Not On Top
snob = Studs Not On Bottom
snead= Studs Not Even A Direction