 Off-Topic / Fun / 8169
  Re: The Origins Debate

(...) While the existence of Baseball may be an unarguable proof of God, I feel that I must point out that unfortantely, the Dodgers are an unarguable proof of the existence of the Devil (some might argue that the Yankees are actually the proof of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Origins Debate

(...) Wasn't he implicated in the Applegate scandal a few years back? Dave! FUT OT.Alleged-Humor (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)