 Off-Topic / Fun / 8167
RE: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:56:56 GMT

Keith,

You are not naïve, just a newbie :-)

Go here http://www.brickfest.com/

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Keith Kirchoff
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 12:31 AM
To: lugnet.off-topic.fun@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Sorry for my ignorance, but: What is Brickfest?  I've heard it mentioned
numerous times, but what and where is it?  And when?

A naive KEith

From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com>
To: lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com, lugnet.trains@lugnet.com,
lugnet.off-topic.fun@lugnet.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:30:57 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:

Hey Lar, can you demo this at Briskfest 2002? :-)

Sure. At BRISKfest, yes. But I'm all booked up at Brickfest so won't be
able
to do it for you there.