 Off-Topic / Fun / 7997
Re: My own Hoverbike Ferrari x3-TurboFan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

*sigh* That's Seattle for ya, pick a sport..any
sport. :) (fut off-topic.fun for this one <G>)

Joel J

Fair enough. Personally, I'm eagerly awaiting the football season where I'm
expecting the Seahawks to choke constantly axcept for when it counts- Vs.
Oakland. Anytime I can watch the Faders lose a couple of gimme's, it's worth
more than I can express...

Go Broncos!

-Dave

BRONCOS? Oh man... that rivalry was more exciting than the Seattle/Oakland
one to me anyday..  I still have the 'Hawks/Bronco's game with "The Hit" on
tape somewhere.. Steve Largent will always be one of my heroes. Any receiver
that throw down a block like that.. hehe. :P

Besides after this season, the AFC West won't see much of Seattle anyway,
with them moving over to the NFC West or whatever.. that's almost enough to
make me not really care at all if I catch any games.. I'll stick to NASCAR... ;P

Joel J

Heh heh! Well, as a quarter century Bronco fan, I love to see the Raiders get
trounced by just about anyone. Division rival trouncings are my favorite for
obvious reasons. I'm still hoping for San Diego to show some life and pound
Oakland, but I think I'm more likely to find cases of Lego delivered to my
doorstep than to see SD win one like that. Good luck with the Seahawks....their
gonna need it. :-)

Hmmm....I wonder what team from the AFC I'm picking to go to the SB this
year...could it be the Broncos? ;-) Just wait 'til the season starts...I have a
surprise creation coming...

-Dave