 Off-Topic / Fun / 7923
Re: Yet Another Good Day for Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 01:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

While I was out today I came across an action figure of the Cypher character
from the videogame Virtual On.

I bought it an snapped a few pictures for you mecha-heads.

http://homepage.mac.com/msandlin/PhotoAlbum1.html

Yeah, I saw this yesterday at a comic book shop.  It seems to be made by the
same people who make the EVA action figures - good quality!  But it was a
little more expensive (~$22 vs $17 for most EVA's).  I like the sort of
translucent appearance!

I also saw an interesting mech action figure I didn't recognize made by the
same company.  It was really cool!

Chris

Enjoy.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head