 Off-Topic / Fun / 7884
Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:09:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Matt Brooks writes:
Acid Reflux http://www.acidrefluxcomic.com/

My friend *just* got me hooked on this one the other day. Funny! I'm still
catching up, I'm 'bout halfway through.

I'm not loving sluggy's current storyline, but usually it rocks.

-Shiri