 Off-Topic / Fun / 7835
Re: Congratulations, Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:19:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:

WOW!  Knowing you two, I know it must have been darn-near *impossible* for
you to keep your mouths shut about being "interviewed"!  You BOTH managed to
keep it secret??  I'm shocked!!

That is wrong on so MANY levels. (1)

John may have trouble keeping secrets but I have many many confidences. Even
the number I have is itself a confidence, but suffice it to say I am covered
by a LOT of NDAs from large organizations/companies, including some from
direct competitors of each other.

I know you may be joshing around but accusing me of not being able to keep
confidences, even in jest, is not something I'll tolerate. (2) It's on the
level of accusing me of not keeping my word.

1 - I confess, I am starting to get tired of this catchphrase already but I
still like it.

2 - yes, I'm touchy about this.

++Lar