 Off-Topic / Fun / 7807 (-5)
  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise (model)

nice model! heh can show how to build such model? this applies to the nano model too. that one is very nice too! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) I think it's a big, white building on Pennsylvania Avenue 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

The pics are pretty cool actually, very clear - especially the head-on shot. And the model is sweet too. Regards, Andrew. ajs@blahblahblah.co.uk www.blahblahblah.co.uk ---...--- Mark D. McKean <qpanda@quantumpanda.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise (model)

(...) Here's a link to a pic I just took of my Enterprise finally with a round primary section. The pic also shows my copy of the tech manual with hardbound cover sitting closed next to the removable volume which is opened to the Heavy Cruiser page. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

(...) I made a pretty passable nanoscale Enterprise with only five parts. (URL) pictures aren't the best quality, but they're not bad for my first time with the digital camera.) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact