 Off-Topic / Fun / 7797 (-5)
  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

(...) I had the same thought. At least they picked on the more attractive Starships in the Fleet. They could have used the Constellation Class frame. Yuck! Also one thing to remember is that the new Enterprise class would be much smaller than the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

(...) I have not seen that particular article, thanks for the info :-) I was hoping Enterprise wouldn't be "Voyageuresque" in the sense that they have one specific mission for the whole series. Hopefully, it will only be for a few episodes... If (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

(...) According to the pilot episode script reviews I've seen on-line, the pilot involves bringing a Klingon pilot, shot down over the American mid-west, back to his home planet. Does this screw with the established timeline? Probably...see the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

(...) I too hope that the new series will show First Contact with the Klingons. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen. According to The Star Trek Chronology, First Contact with the Klingon Empire "happened" in 2218. The new series is set (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legends: METROLINER!

(...) Who are you and what have you done with Larry? Todd, could this be a case of someone posting under someone else's id? <grin> (...) Wow! Brickfest can really change a person. Jude (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact