 Off-Topic / Fun / 7767
Re: "Galaxy Enforcer" name retracted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:02:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jesse Alan Long writes:
By the way, have you ever had a name that you was going to name your space
craft stolen from you?

I just did.  Some Gerber-Guy just stole "The Long Explorer" from me.

OK...tell you what, Kyle...I'll trade you the Long Explorer for a future
name to be decided upon later. How's that?

   Ew.  "Long Explorer" sounds more like an instrument used in
   rather more, uh, invasive professions.  Then again, maybe it's
   the 1x8 version of Jude's ship...

   LFB