 Off-Topic / Fun / 7746
    Re: Hip Deep in Evil —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Inasmuch as it's impossible for a human head to look like the "real" Tick, the live action show is quite good. In any case, the REAL Tick must be *read* not *watched.* The cartoon, while still funny, was watered down kid stuff. Go grab some (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Hip Deep in Evil —Scott Sanburn
   Mark & All, (...) Well, that's why I said that. Some things in cartoon does not translate to real life, but if tis works out fine, great! (...) I saw the comic books, I think i read one or two of them. Maybe I will look for more of them, but I liked (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)