 Off-Topic / Fun / 7730
  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) So, I yelled "SPOON!" and clicked the link...unfortunate choice of Real for the video...guess I'll just wait 'til November...When, oh when, will people learn... Matt (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) Well, yeah, the RealPlayer stuff sucks, but the video is worth watching. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) <rant> Oh, I'm sure it is...I would REALLY like to...but for some reason, even with the newest RealPlayer freshly installed on the system, no go. Of course, I've NEVER, not even ONCE, EVER gotten Real media to work on any computer system. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)