 Off-Topic / Fun / 7705
    Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Josh Baakko
   (...) Eh, that's mean (who dosn't have that yooper accent, I sound like I live in a city, most of the time...) (...) I still havn't watched it, and my mom saw it twice. I doubt I will ever, I heard it sucks. (...) Haven't seen them eather... I met (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, that's a rather strong way of putting it. We saw it, thought it had some funny bits but overall thought it was rather a bit much of a muchness. It wasn't the caricature of the UP that was too much, it was all the stuff about mystical (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Josh Baakko
   (...) yeah, couldn't say it does though, never watched it, my freinds told me that it was boring and stuff like that, not that i care, i don't watch too many movies anyways (to much LEGO in my life). Josh (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)