 Off-Topic / Fun / 7704
    Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sounds like you watched "Escanaba in da moonlight" too many times or something. ++Lar (who used to "go down to Paaaartenens, have some beers, you betcha, and whooooop it up" on Fridays, because "Paartenens was da only bar in Dollar Bay, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Josh Baakko
   (...) Eh, that's mean (who dosn't have that yooper accent, I sound like I live in a city, most of the time...) (...) I still havn't watched it, and my mom saw it twice. I doubt I will ever, I heard it sucks. (...) Haven't seen them eather... I met (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, that's a rather strong way of putting it. We saw it, thought it had some funny bits but overall thought it was rather a bit much of a muchness. It wasn't the caricature of the UP that was too much, it was all the stuff about mystical (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation —Josh Baakko
   (...) yeah, couldn't say it does though, never watched it, my freinds told me that it was boring and stuff like that, not that i care, i don't watch too many movies anyways (to much LEGO in my life). Josh (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mi)