 Off-Topic / Fun / 7700
    Re: Playstation 2 Parental Controls? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) To turn off the Parental Controls, you have to know the password (four digits, 0-9) that was input into it originally. As far as I know, it can only be input while a DVD is in the machine. To get to the menu, hit select, go to Setup, then to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Playstation 2 Parental Controls? —Scott Sanburn
   David & Jeff & All, (...) Don't call, I already did! There is an override code in the PS2 manual, I think it is 7290 or something. You type that in, and then you can reset it. This happened to me when I watched The 6th Day, and that ame up! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)