 Off-Topic / Fun / 7662 (-10)
  Re: Hello?

(...) AMEN brother! Matt (who worked for a good-not spectacular, but good-brewery...Creative Director for Firestone-Walker Brewing Company. If you can find their Double-Barrel Ale, give it a try...skip the Pale Ale though...too damn blond for me) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Not all inferior beers are domestic. Heineken is so... 80s. ++Lar (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Sure there has: (URL) very detailed, thought provoking and erudite answer if I do say so myself (1). Go back and read it. (...) Because we know each other fairly well and it's funny? We are riffing. It's all in fun. No one means anything (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) I guess you believe in the almighty Heineken then, Matt? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) <cue "I get around" by the Beach Boys, and then follow it with "Are you experienced?" by Jimi Hendrix... > (...) You go too far sir, there are many fine microbrews that are not swill that it is still possible to see through if you squint. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) There has not been an answer to what I asked about trolling but why is every person acting as though they are drag queens? (Jesse scans the littered hell hole of a room that these people are in and sees the scattered LEGO cups and the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Huh? (...) BUDWEISER IS SWILL! ONLY DRINK BEER YOU CAN NOT SEE THROUGH! IF IT DON'T GO *CRUNCH*, IT AIN'T REALLY BEER! Matt (who realizes that this isn't necessarily appropriate for LUGNET, but hates to see crap domestics get any mention (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)

(...) Michael: I hope you are well aware of the fact that I was in NO WAY slamming the seller of the cypress trees, in this case you, in any way. I was just being silly about the trees and how large a price they fetched. I wasn't sure if I made you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) Has any person on these posts ever been around....what kind of point is there to make in my mind when this is the kind of behavior people act when they have had one too many Budweisers? Jesse Long P.S. I guess the response to this would be, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hello?

(...) You've just assured that every person UNDER 13 here on LUGNET will high-tail it right over there. 8?) Matt (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact