 Off-Topic / Fun / 7630
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:28:37 GMT

Ummm...what?

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jason Cicchini writes:
I sent in my payment after about 5 months or so of it being there,

What being where?

and hasve waited 3 days, and nothing happened!

With and/or about what?

I don't know my member number,

For?

I don't even know if they got it?

Who?

Is there something I can do?

Probably.

Does anybody know what's going on?

Not without some more information.

BTW, this wasn't particularly 'fun'. Is this the group you meant to post in?

Matt