 Off-Topic / Fun / 7623
Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:01:53 GMT

Steve Runnels wrote:

<SNIP>

Well, toads can be any color: brown, green, orange, yellow, etc.  Same with
frogs.

Based on looks alone, it's more like a bullfrog than any toad I know of, but
then the piece WAS originally designed as a frog...

And then there's the fact that it's SUPPOSED to be a toad.

I say we chop him in half and give 1 side to the frog people and 1 side to
the toad people.  :D

So are we dealing with a Froad here? Or is it a Tog?
--
Matt Brooks