 Off-Topic / Fun / 7576
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Ya but have you tried Game Boy Advance yet? it costs more so it must be
better. Someone from Lego told me they are developing virtual bricks that
you can use on your gameboy but only in the sunlight because the silly
engineers at nintendo didn't use active matrix. Just last week Gabe from
penny arcade was complaining about that. He's so funny, don't you think? I
wonder if he ever played with legos? He has a pacman on his shirt you know,
and pacmen are round, kind of like the, what do you call them, um, dots, on
the top of the bricks.

ROTFL!!  :]

Yesiree, we're a-putitn' the "O" and "F" back in "RTL"!

larry o pieniazek

Spoof!  SPOOF!!  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada