 Off-Topic / Fun / 7567 (-5)
  RE: LEGO poem... (add your line and make it fine)

G'day, I am just going to show everyone how bored I am today! I thought it might be fun and maybe funny if some of us added a line to a poem that could be written by all of us together! I have started the first line! Mel *Lego Maniac's* We are Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  ICQ and IRC - numbers

Moo... out of boredom I am just wondering who chats on ICQ or IRC? If so what are your nick names or numbers? :) Mel (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  LEGO poem... (add your line and make it fine)

G'day, I am just going to show everyone how bored I am today! I thought it might be fun and maybe funny if some of us added a line to a poem that could be written by all of us together! I have started the first line! Mel *Lego Maniac's* We are Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

I always believed I made much more mistakes average per posting :-) (...) Ja, dat is (bijna) juist. (...) More than you think, "wordt" is correct here. You should have used "dit woord" instead of "deze woord". Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Find your Birthday Buddy

(...) Always keep your steamer trunks with you! (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact