 Off-Topic / Fun / 7503
7502  |  7504
Subject:
"If I was given more Legos (sic)..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:13:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
(snipped a fascinating dissertation on the mistakes others make in designing
their spaceships)

If I was given more Legos, I would easily build five hundred stud or longer >Lego space craft but as my situation is right now, I am content with the >Legos I have built right now in my life.

(snipped some more)

...And if I was given more LEGO bricks I could build myself a whole house
out of them and live inside of it completely cut off from reality like
others seem to be.

Anyone giving away LEGO bricks?

G.