 Off-Topic / Fun / 749
  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) Well, I'm pretty sure Redhat has a built-in IMAP server. Here's a line from my inetd.conf file: #imap stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd imapd I have mine commented out, but I have just about everything except ftp commented out. Dunno about (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) On my Linux system, it uses port 143, or so it seems. From /etc/services: imap 143/tcp # imap network mail protocol Fredrik (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)