 Off-Topic / Fun / 7483
7482  |  7484
Subject:
Report for School...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:29:55 GMT

Not that this is exactly fun, though I need to interview someone in the
computer/IT field for a report for college... Granted I could write the
paper from my own answers, though just incase she decides we need to
send out something to the person, I think I should do someone 'real'
instead.

If anyone is willing to help me out, please e-mail me. This would be an
ASAP type thing. I need to have this done by wednesday morning...   I
have no more than 10 questions for you to answer, all pretty easy.
Dealing with communication in your daily activites.

Thanks for reading!

Tamy