 Off-Topic / Fun / 7422 (-5)
  Re: MOC: Superman

(...) And on top of that, what comics I did have access to always seemed to be translated. And that gets pretty ugly. Cut me some slack here. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: MOC: Superman

(...) Give her a break--she's still in her teens, so the comic hasn't been all that good in her lifetime! 8^) Dave! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Loopy Gizzardbutt is Representin'!

Well, I guess it's time to update the business cards. Loopy -- www.brickfrenzy.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda

(...) Argh! Can't even get that right. LAR @ 1 + . Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> Penguin street? Britannia street? You people have weird street names! I wanna see a Penguin Street. Was there a rule that all the houses had to be black and white? ++Lar (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact