 Off-Topic / Fun / 7387
  Lego Parts

Hello everyone. I am new to posting at Lugnet so if this has been discussed before forgive me. I just want to know why Lego does not sell specific, individual parts. The Bulk Ordering in Shop-at-home is great but why can't Lego take it a step (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego Parts

"Nick Randal" <dnr360@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GEtstr.AI9@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Nick, welcome to Lugnet! *sigh* :) This has been discussed at length here on Lugnet and on RTL (rec.toys.lego) for years. To answer your question, I'll try to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.lego.direct)