 Off-Topic / Fun / 7308
    Re: Virtues of Veganism? —James Brown
   (...) Seemed to me like the comic was more of a jab at the "recent convert" mentality than anything else... :) James (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Virtues of Veganism? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's the way I took it too. I read that strip from the very beginning (it's pretty funny but not for kids), and Indy Rock Pete (the recent convert speaking in this strip) has converted to other very meritorious things, but always managed to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)