 Off-Topic / Fun / 7298
    Re: favorite scooby doo episode —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I bought one recently and the quality of the video is pretty bad, so if this would bother you you were probably right to avoid it. It is still great to watch though, 7 Zark 7 is even funnier in retrospect :-) Jennifer (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: favorite scooby doo episode —Steve Lane
   (...) I wouldn't want to overlook 1 Rover 1 either :-) Steve (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)