 Off-Topic / Fun / 7232 (-5)
  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I'm not sure about that. You know, those are the only Star Treks I've never seen--in any of the various series--? I don't know why it's just those ones. Just be thankful they didn't print the face upside down on the head... (...) I'm halfway (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) Recreation: (URL) For old men o' thirty like me, his take on the Superfriends-- which, by the way, is NOT recommended for children or the easily offended, as it can be pretty risque at points--is hilarious. He also has on that site the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) Besides the many comics I listed in reply to Shiri's post, I also like to attack the following on a semi-regular basis. www.brunching.com - Silly humor that is "Simple as a hammer to the forebrain" www.gamespot.com - To fill my haunting desire (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Favourite (non-Lego) websites

(...) Sliggy Freelance was my first online comic. Then, I started looking for more. Now I read Sluggy, Dragon Tails, GPF, Dot and Com, Real Life, Acid Reflux, and Absurd Notions. I too went through the entire Sluggy Archives, as well as the archives (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Black Falcons

Oh Well all 25 of my black falcons are looking in the same direction (I've got 5 more coming in the mail). it looks like the insigna is a solid black shield with the silver pattren over it. if the masking for the screen to do the silver silver were (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact