 Off-Topic / Fun / 7008
    Re: Official Transcript: Court-martial of Grand Admiral Muffin Head —David Eaton
   (...) And of course 'Justus Jackson' is more akin to a Lego hero :) Sorry, that was bad. I apologize for your having to read that. DaveE (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Official Transcript: Court-martial of Grand Admiral Muffin Head —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Hmmm, I seem to have sprouted a second head. And he claims to be an employee of LEGO Direct. Anybody want I should head-butt him for new products at S@H? :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)