 Off-Topic / Fun / 6901
Re: Martian Ears?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:22:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ben Gatrelle writes:

Captian Kirk to shape-shifter girl in Star Trek Vs. the Martians, after
boxing a Martian in the ear:

"It's a good thing that Martian has ears!"
"Those were not his ears. Not everyone keep his genitals in the same place
Captian."
Kirk looks at McCoy, and back at girl, "Anything you want to tell me?"

  Cute.  Still, I don't think knees (referring to your source material) are
a good place for one's jewels, even if you are a big member of a fictional
Star Trek race.  I mean, that guy looked like a bruiser-type, so it would
hardly be seemly for him to double over every time he kneed someone in the
stomach (or even fell to his own knees!)  Ouch!

     Dave!