 Off-Topic / Fun / 6816
Re: Pip & Pop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Todd Lehman at lehman@javanet.com wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, guito@guito.dhs.org (guito) writes:
Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
Who?

Otters.  Purple otters.  :)  From Bear in the Big Blue House.  They
dance and sing and have fun.
Unless Todd means a different Pip and Pop?

Those are the ones!  They're the coolest!

--Todd

Bear? What?

Where are you watching this stuff?

IIRC, that show is on the Disney Channel.  Never seen it, myself.  The ads
scare me.  ;)

Jeff

P.S.  I like otters, but...  Purple?  *shudder*  ;)