 Off-Topic / Fun / 6791
Re: All your base are belong to us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, J.D. Forinash wrote:

In article <B6C688E9.E2EA%sandlin@nwlink.com>,
Mark Sandlin  <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
Check this out.
http://www.planetstarseige.com/allyourbase/video.html

This thing is just bizarre. I remember hanging around on BBSes a dozen years
back and everyone running around spewing All Your Base Are Belong to Us. (I
suspect that's the one I've seen elsewhere...)

One day, I will figure out why it's back _now_. I would've guessed if it
were because of the huge emulation scene it would've come back two or
three years ago...

Maybe because SJG is making (has made?) a GURPS book for it?  Or is the
causality the other way around.... hmm.

Steve