 Off-Topic / Fun / 6757 (-5)
  Re: subway info?

(...) Because all the criminals hate riding the T??? :-) FUT .fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Indeed. It kind of dates you if you admit ever having imbibed it. My favorite way to drink it was (while working on the Delta Sigma Phi snow statue for Michigan Tech Winter Carnival) half frozen. We'd park a case in a snowbank at the start of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

"Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3A9FCDE1.BB2B52...nic.net... (...) ROFL!! Jeff, any comment? -Tim (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Yea, Todd's done a pretty good job of adapting and learning to "speak the language very well" (1) (1) Extremely obscure Boston (well, actually Cambridge, got to get your cities straight, can't have hoity toity folks from certain universities (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Hey! I resemble that remark! Eric Kingsley (Boston, born and raised) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact