 Off-Topic / Fun / 675
    Re: Legos mentioned in The Straight Dope —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, if you do spill some milk on your parve food items and meat, is it still ok to use them in a food fight, as long as your opponents are Gentiles? :) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legos mentioned in The Straight Dope —Tom McDonald
   (...) Well, if you've ever seen Animal House I don't think it matters at all! :) -Tom McD. "Look at me, I'm a zit!" *squoosh* (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)