 Off-Topic / Fun / 675
  Re: Legos mentioned in The Straight Dope

(...) Well, if you do spill some milk on your parve food items and meat, is it still ok to use them in a food fight, as long as your opponents are Gentiles? :) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Legos mentioned in The Straight Dope

(...) Well, if you've ever seen Animal House I don't think it matters at all! :) -Tom McD. "Look at me, I'm a zit!" *squoosh* (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)