 Off-Topic / Fun / 6748
Re: I'm on my way to the weddin'!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:06:52 GMT

In article <G9Jq9B.HMy@lugnet.com>,
Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
++Lar (Maybe there's actually only *one* AFOL total???)

Certainly not. All of you here at LUGNET are what keep me sane about my
own MOC-creating skills. If I were able to compare my MOCs to stuff like
8007 and 6407, I'd think I was the bomb, creating stuff better than even
Lego releases. Since y'all are here, I know that my stuff still needs
work.

If there were only one AFOL, then y'all would be me, and I'd have all
the talent y'all have.

But more importantly, I'd have ALL OF YOUR BRICKS!

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <