 Off-Topic / Fun / 6729
Re: LA vs Seattle (Was:Re: Earthquake!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 02:53:29 GMT

in article G9Ht7H.457@lugnet.com, Rick Kujawa wrote:

Its official,  Los Angeles and Seattle have changed places!
Belive it or not:

LA has had over 13 inches of rain, more than Seattle.
It has rained every day for the past 6 days in LA.
It has been cold and overcast in LA for the past 6 days also.
Seattle (not LA) had a large riot yesterday.
Seattle (not LA) had a large earthquake today.
I (outside LA) am drinking coffee and eating muffins more lately.
I am wearing old blue jeans and a flannel shirt.

If Mark (muffinhead) starts wearing shades and using "totally" liberally I
will
know the transformation is complete. :)

Egad. I was like totally wearing my shades while eating lunch outside on a
patio yesterday.

Dude.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--