 Off-Topic / Fun / 6691
  Re: DVD madness?

(...) The marketing ploy worked - I went for Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves for $10.50. Why I don't know - if you ain't man enough to wear tights, you shouldn't be in a Robin Hood movie. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: DVD madness?

(...) Just ask Erroll Flynn! Now THERE'S a fine RH movie, one I'd consider getting on DVD (if I had a DVD player). Of the Batemans, I much prefer the sister, brattyness and that "pouty look" wears marginally better on girls. ++Lar (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)