 Off-Topic / Fun / 6670
Re: Moon Landing Hoax
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Culberson writes:

Scott Sanburn wrote:

To All,

Why is this in off.topic.fun?

Fox is run by aliens from the moon.....well at least some
form of
sub-human being - what a stupid network.

This sounds like quite an opinionated statement, rather than
a "fun" statement. I could say the sme thing about CNN,
MS-NBC, etc.

Uh...sorry.  I honestly didn't mean it that way.  I just like to make
fun of Fox because they're always running something that they try to
make sound all official and astounding and stuff.

Although that's possibly because Fox is SUCH and "American" station (I
get "Fox Rochester") that I sometimes find it disturbing as with most
ultra-patriotic-american-arrogant things (note: this is not meant as
anything against anyone personally who may be American and I hope if
you're reading this you understand that I have nothing prejudicial
against  anyone from the US of A).

...Except for Cops....Cops is one of my favorite shows.

--~~--
Tim Culberson
http://echofx.itgo.com
t_c_C@yahoo.com
NB, Canada
3ch0fX
--~~--

Fox...Rupert Murdock...isn't he Australian?

And the landing wasn't faked - they had to cover up the Alien kidnappers who
are holding Fox Mulder on the Moon AND replicated Neil Armstrong (note how
there are only pictures of Buzz from the moon landing)!  :-O

Bruce

Flipping self-appointed topic police.  %$#@&*!  There, back in fun where it
belongs.  :-P