 Off-Topic / Fun / 6617
Re: Space Police II - Boromir cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:46:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G8IKBC.GCs@lugnet.com, Sean Forbes wrote:

About the responses.  I've been in the same boat.  If another ship or subject
is posted right around the time you post yours, it's easy to lose it in the
traffic, particularly here in Space.  Most of the comments I have garnered in
my few posts have been from people who I actually know and can bug the next
time I see them.  Being bigger than everyone else helps with that part too (:

Hah! I'm just as big as you!

Not by a long shot.  Trust me.

Well, I'm as tall, anyway.

That it true, but height does not make right.  No matter what my friend
who's 6'9" tells you.

Bet I can run faster.

I would think so.  Most people can run faster than me.  In fact, most of my
life people have run faster than me.  So I don't run.  I just keep walking,
and when you've run out of breath from running so much and collapse, I just
walk up and step on you.  :)

Can you tell I've had this conversation a few times? :)  It all comes down
to ball-tag and Scrooge McDuck.  Work smarter, not harder.

Sean