 Off-Topic / Fun / 6588
Re: Your own Spiffcraft! (Sims)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 06:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G8DICw.1z6@lugnet.com, DaveG wrote:

Ok, it's not LEGO and it has a Steering wheel,
*on a spaceship* ??????? <grin>
Look's neat, I told the NLSO to who I exist as a NSSO.

*ahem*

MY Spiffcraft also has a steering wheel.

As do many Classic Space sets.

Pfah!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Doing a side-slip might be a little hard, need
the twist the stick option.<grin>

Off to reprogram my interceptors with a new
side attack function...

Best
DaveG