 Off-Topic / Fun / 6549
  Patent Awarded for Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

This is another absurdity from the US Patent Office. We know they're completely out of touch these days, that's beyond debating, and I'd rather not. They have now allowed a patent on the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The kind with crimped edges. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Patent Awarded for Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

(...) I'd claim prior art, but I'm having trouble with the "art" part. Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Patent Awarded for Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Patents are just a Civil government's way of playing the same game the Monarch's had with Royal Grants and Monopolies. Only thing that has changed is who gets the kickbacks. A little quote that makes me laugh "The examination of applictions for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Patent Awarded for Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

(...) <snip> Now that's just nutty. This'll keep the lawyers in a jam. Shell I stop? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)